Q :How to get an internet pre-paid card?
The credit card you have (MasterCard and/or Visa Card) is not issued to be used online.
This card is accepted in any ATM or POS locally or internationally, but for online shopping / payment please find below its terms and conditions:
Internet Pre-paid Card
- Subscription fee: LYD 10
- Passport copy is needed for issuing, renewal or topping up
- Top Up commission 4%
- Minimum daily top up USD 50 and maximum daily top up USD 2000
- Top ups can be done in Libyan Dinars or American Dollars
- Claim your card on the same day
- This card is irrevocable (you can not cancel it and claim back its amount)
In case you cancel an on-line transaction refund will take 30 days from the transaction date.
P.S. It is not necessary to open / have a bank account to obtain this pre-paid card.
Q : How to check my internet pre-paid card balance?
To check your credit please login to:
using your username and password
Q: How to open an individual account?
To open MasterCard & Visa Card Bank Account (without checkbook), you need to provide the following:
1- (2) Passport size photos.
2- Copy of valid passport including the validity page.
3- Letter from your employer or the local council in your area, addressed to the Bank, approving the opening of this account with Aman Bank .
4- Commission of the two cards is 50 LYD per year.
Now, enjoy this card around the world!