Aman Bank’s corporate governance model fully complies with the Libyan legal framework and Central Bank of Libya’s (CBL) regulations and “Corporate Governance Framework for the Banking System”. The Governance model is based on three pillars:
- A Board of Directors that is in charge the overall strategy and controlling the management execution.
- A General Manager and his team that have the executive management of the bank and execute the strategic plan.
- A Control Committee that controls the work and results of the Board of Directors and the General Manager and his team.
Board of Directors
The Board of Director is composed by nine members, including a Chairman and Deputy Chairman and seven Members.
The Board of Directors is composed by the following members :
- Mr. Mokhtar Eshili, Chairman
- Mr. Shaban Abu Sittah , Deputy Chairman
- Dr. Mahmoud Badi, Board Member
- Mr. Khemais Abugreen, Board Member
- Mr. Hatem Fheelboum, Board Member
- Mr. Abderrahman Ahmad Alhamrouni,Board Member
- Mrs.Racha Khalifa Alghoul,Board Member
- Mr. Mohamad Alhadi AlBakay Bouchhiwaa,Board Member
- Mr.Yousuf Mohamad Zaed,Board Member
The Monitoring Commitee is composed by the following members :
- Mr. Mustafa Ibrahim Sahbana, Committee’s Head
- Ms. Haifa Ali Mohammed Omar, Primary Member
- Mr. Abu Al-Qasim Saleh Nasr Aljamal, Primary Member
- Mr. Zuhair Suleiman Mohammed Sulaiman, Reserve Member
- Mr. Ibrahim Hussein Bashir Al Rayani, Reserve Member
Shari'a Supervisory Board
It is composed by the following members :
- Mr. Ali Baqasim Ambiya, Board’s Head
- Mr. Mourad Ibrahim Mouloud Mahjoub, Board Member
- Dr. Ahmed Al-Amine Belhaj, Board Member