Aman Western Union services
Use Western Union to send money and pay bills online, in person or by phone. ... Use our fast, secure service to take care of your mortgage, auto and credit card. When you need to send money fast, count on the Western Union Money Transfer service. It’s a convenient and easy way to transfer money.
How to Send Money from Aman Bank using Western Union?
It is simple to send money in person. Just go to any of our convenient Branch or Mobile locations countrywide - we’re probably right around the corner.
- STEP 1: Complete the Form. Fill out the required form. Then, simply show the Agent clerk your identification card.
- STEP 2: Present Payment. Give the Agent clerk the form, cash and sign the receipt.
- STEP 3: Get the Receipt. Your receipt will have the MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) that will allow you to track the status of your money transfer online.
How to Pick Up a Money Transfer?
It is easy to receive money in person, just go to any of our worldwide Western Union Agent locations.
You can find an Agent location in a variety of places. Supermarkets, grocery stores, and check cashers, are just a few examples. In other countries, Agent locations may be in banks, travel agencies, post offices, airports, and currency exchange offices. So, wherever you are there's probably an Agent location near you.
- STEP 1: Visit an Agent location You will need to provide the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) from your Sender's receipt to the agent..
- STEP 2: Identify Yourself Simply give the Agent your identification card.
- STEP 3: Sign the Receipt Review and sign the receipt that the Agent gives you
- STEP 4: Receive the Money The Agent will give you the money that was sent to you with a copy of the receipt and you are on your way.